10 tips to activate your facebook page fans
- Ask your fans to â€˜like’ a post for a fun reason (keep it on brand) and get ready to add the term â€œlike baitingâ€ to your vernacular.
- Give your fans a common goal by rewarding them for reaching a â€œLike milestoneâ€. Even if what you are unlocking isn’t â€œspecialâ€ people appreciate it more when it is given as a â€œrewardâ€.
- Post abold statement and let your fans discuss amongst themselves whether or not they agree. We’ve seen a greater response than simply asking people to share their opinion with no prompt.
- â€œThis vs. Thatâ€ is a quick way to poll your fans on their preference for something product related. Use this as a simple market research tool for your brand or just stir up conversation.
- People are more likely to engage with a post that spells out very easily what is wanted from them. A â€˜Fill in the Blanks‘ post requires little effort and sees a big uptake from the easily distracted Facebook user.
- Facebook users love to play with anything that gives them social context and have fun with their friends. A â€˜Friend Tagger‘ is a image that lets people tag their friends to that image. Encourage users to download and re-publish these themselves.
- A simple way to inject a genuine feeling of community into your Facebook Page is to award a â€œFeatured Fanâ€. It’s a simple way to showcase your advocates and encourages others to be more involved. It also gives a â€œhumanâ€ edge to the personality of the page!
- Don’t neglect the opportunity you have to control the first impression of your brand on Facebook! Yourdefault landingtabpage will see a greater conversion of fans if you just tell them what to do. If this isn’t enticing enough for you try locking content or offers behind the â€˜like’.
- Facebook puts a lot of restrictions on how you can use the wall, but there’s nothing that says you can’t make a giant sandwich! Think about how you canplay games with the Facebook platform. Personal pages allow even more fun!
- If they were good enough for the Renaissance then why not your Facebook wall? Post3 images to a gallery in sequence for a simple trick.
More where this came from: