5 guiding principles of facebook marketing
Five guiding principles fromFacebook’s Best Practice Guide for Marketing on Facebook[.pdf]:
- Builda strategy that is social by design. Social should be baked into everything you do, not added at the end of a campaign or done on the side
- Createan authentic brand voice. People on Facebook are clear and open about who they are – be the same by providing straightforward information about your business
- Make it interactive. People spend time on Facebook communicating and sharing with others, so alwaysengage in two-way conversations.
- Nurture your relationships. Just like in the real world, building relationships with people on Facebook takes time and requires a long-term investment
- Keep learning. Facebook allows you to get feedback from people in real time, giving you the ability to iterate on the fly