Lean forward and inspire the conversation
We believe that word of mouth is the key driver of growth. And conversation management is the key to build upon that.
Observing ongoing conversations should have become a sine qua non for today’s companies, because it’s mandatory to:
- monitor & handle customer feedback
- better understand consumer language l
- earn how products & services are used in daily life
- spot consumer needs & insights
But it’s not just about sitting back and relax. If we really want to leverage the power of conversations we need to think how we can activate people; how we can fuel and inspire the conversation.
To do so, clear vision & concrete planning are crucial. Just jumping into it won’t workâ€¦.
What we need, is a roadmap – a conversation guide in which we formulate a useful scheme on how, when, where and by whom conversations will be initiated and monitored.
Developing a conversation guide will enable you to take a leap forward, because:
- it makes things concrete within your organization, and for yourself
- it will create buy in from top level management
- it will serve as a framework for internal roles and deadlines
- it will enable proactive conversations
- it will ensure a logical content story
- it will make sure you can select the right channel for the right purpose
Are you ready to inspire the conversation?