Looking for a Conversation Manager?
This job description could help in case you are looking for a Conversation Manager in your company. All feedback to increase the clearness and effectiveness of this job description is more than welcome.
Objective of the position:
The Conversation Manager is responsible to manage the long term dialogue between our brand and our consumers. Integrating word-of-mouth in our marketing strategy and day-to-day practice will be your key challenge. Monitor the social media environment and be the first to learn about new trends & hypes in the digital landscape.
- Create a strategic vision on how to integrate word-of-mouth in our commercial activities
- Motivate other departments to take client happiness (and so positive word-of-mouth) more into account
- Create a list of new key performance indicators that help us to measure the level of success we have with this new philosophy
- Understand our brand personality, which brand values do we need to stress in order to increase the brand identification with our consumers. Define a long term brand vision with a higher brand identification as a key objective
- Set-up measurement tools to constantly monitor consumer conversations
- Set-up platforms to facilitate conversations between our consumers
- Participate in consumer conversations
- Work closely together with our communication team to change our current advertising approach into a consumer activation approach
- You need to have almost perfect communication skills. Communication skills that enable you to have one-on-one communication with consumers on the one hand, and skills that inspire our internal departments on the other hand.
- You need to have strategic vision, but are willing to spend a lot of time in the field. You need to be where our consumers are. This is the only way to keep the dialogue going.
- You are someone who understands consumer needs and has the capability to translate consumer needs in great ideas for our brand.
- You enjoy being present online, communicating on social media is part of your personal DNA.