This is what we’ve been reading this week
Every week we come across many great articles on the Web. We think it’s relevant to share the best ones with you:
- The Future of Touchscreen Technology
- 1 million Facebook fans brings in an average of 826 likes and 309 comments per post
- Has Twitter Eclipsed 300 Million Users?
- 11 Ways to Find New Content for Your Social Strategy
- 6 ways to grow your business through content
- Content strategy should focus on getting clients through the buying funnel
- Apps 6 Times More Popular than Web on Phones, Less Popular on Tablets
- San Francisco Bay Bridge Becomes iPad Game
- Get Agile: Running a Marketing Team Like a Startup
- Community Manager: from data to dialogue management
Feel free to add your top reads in the comments. Have a great weekend!