2. Which cookies and why?
1. When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following, for example:
|_dc_gtm_UAT-#||Statistics||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||Session|
|_ga||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitors uses the website.||2 years|
|_gid||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitors uses the website.||Session|
|ppl_language||Statistics||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly||1 year|
|r/collect||Marketing||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session|
2. You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.