Lean forward and inspire the conversation
Observing ongoing conversations should have become a sine qua non for today’s companies, because it’s mandatory to:
- monitor & handle customer feedback
- better understand consumer language l
- earn how products & services are used in daily life
- spot consumer needs & insights
But it’s not just about sitting back and relax. If we really want to leverage the power of conversations we need to think how we can activate people; how we can fuel and inspire the conversation.
To do so, clear vision & concrete planning are crucial. Just jumping into it won’t workâ€¦.
What we need, is a roadmap – a conversation guide in which we formulate a useful scheme on how, when, where and by whom conversations will be initiated and monitored.
Developing a conversation guide will enable you to take a leap forward, because:
- it makes things concrete within your organization, and for yourself
- it will create buy in from top level management
- it will serve as a framework for internal roles and deadlines
- it will enable proactive conversations
- it will ensure a logical content story
- it will make sure you can select the right channel for the right purpose
Are you ready to inspire the conversation?